Océ Arizona 1280 GT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1280 GT true flatbed printer offers unparalleled image quality alongside outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 8 channel VariaDot™ imaging technology for near-photo quality and application versatility
- Varnish and White ink support for decorative and creative applications
- Light Magenta and Light Cyan support for superb near-photo print quality
- True flatbed architecture with optional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 33.6m² per hour
- Easy and reliable media positioning thanks to pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
Aflaţi informaţii mai detaliate despre Océ Arizona 1280 GT
The ultimate print quality
The Océ Arizona 1200 series of printers, including the new Arizona 1280 GT, takes the industry-leading Océ Arizona 400 series to a new level. The Arizona 1280 GT represents the highest quality true flatbed printer designed for mid-volume users. With its award-winning 8 channel Océ VariaDot Imaging Technology, the Arizona 1280 GT can use Light Cyan and Light Magenta inks to deliver the smoothest highlights and quartertones for fine art and photographic applications, or it can use the proven CM² ink configuration for fast and smooth production printing as demanded by sign and display applications.
Sustained quality across all media
By enhancing the Arizona range's industry-proven true flatbed architecture, the Arizona 1280 GT delivers stunning print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media applications. You're assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
Breathtaking application versatility
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. The Arizona 1280 GT includes white ink for printing on non-white or transparent media and varnish for access to high value applications using spot varnish. Enjoy offering applications including standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage and backlit signs) through to specialist applications where the decorated substrate is not meant primarily for display purposes, e.g. package prototyping, short run and custom packaging, membrane switch overlays, relief printing, and object decoration. Maximise revenues by creating complete full mixed-media campaigns with just one Arizona 1280 GT.
Flexible, versatile and productive
With its standard table size, almost any i
Aflaţi mai multe despre Océ Arizona 1280 GT, despre funcţiile şi capabilităţile sale.
- Océ Arizona 1280 GT