Océ Arizona 1260 XT
Building on its market-leading predecessor, the new Océ Arizona® 1260 XT extra-large true flatbed printer offers near-photographic image quality and outstanding versatility across both flexible and rigid media applications.
- 6 channel VariaDot™ imaging technology for superb print quality and application versatility
- Varnish and White ink support available for decorative and creative applications
- Or, Light Magenta and Light Cyan support for superb near-photo print quality
- Extra-large flatbed architecture with additional Roll Media Option
- Excellent productivity with output speeds of up to 35m² per hour
- Continuous printing thanks to dual origins and two independent vacuum systems
- Easy and reliable media positioning through pneumatic registration pins
- Automated Printhead Maintenance Option for consistent performance print after print
- Improved productivity through new intelligent operator panel functions
- Active Pixel Placement Compensation delivers accurate results across the whole table
- Upgradable to the Arizona 1280 XT for greater application versatility or superb near-photo print quality
Aflaţi informaţii mai detaliate despre Océ Arizona 1260 XT
Outstanding print quality
The Océ Arizona 1200 series of printers, including the new extra-large Arizona 1260 XT, takes the industry-leading Océ Arizona 400 series to a new level. The Arizona 1260 XT represents an excellent quality extra-large true flatbed printer designed for mid-volume users. The award-winning Océ VariaDot imaging system achieves superior image quality. The Arizona 1260 XT gives users the choice between 3 ink configurations, Light Cyan and Light Magenta for the smoothest highlights and quartertones for photographic and fine art applications, or the proven CM² ink configuration for fast and smooth production printing as demanded by Sign and Display applications, or White and Varnish for superb application versatility.
Sustained quality across all media
By enhancing the Arizona range's industry-proven true extra-large flatbed architecture, the Arizona 1260 XT delivers stunning print quality on rigid media. For added versatility, choose the integrated Roll Media Option to achieve uncompromising print quality with flexible media applications. You're assured of accurate, uniform print geometry across the entire extra-large print area thanks to Active Pixel Placement Compensation.
Breathtaking application versatility
With the ability to print on a wide variety of media and objects in full colour, print service providers can capture revenue from a wide range of applications. These include standard sign and display (POP/POS, retail signage and backlit signs), through to specialist applications where the decorated substrate is not meant primarily for display purposes, e.g. package prototyping, short run and custom packaging, membrane switch overlays, relief printing, and object decoration. Maximise revenues by creating complete full mixed-media campaigns with just one Arizona 1260 XT.
Flexible and productive
Due to its extra-large table size, almost any imaginable assignment is easy t
Aflaţi mai multe despre Océ Arizona 1260 XT, despre funcţiile şi capabilităţile sale.
- Océ Arizona 1260 XT